Serena Dress 18 Inch Doll Sewing Pattern
Serena Dress premium sewing pattern designed to perfectly fit 18" dolls like American Girl and Our Generation delivered instantly via email.
This lovely ensemble is a classic A-line dress that has small and dainty ruffles on the shoulders and on the skirt hem.
The front is pleated and has a faux placket that can be decorated with small ribbons or buttons.
Pair it with Monstera Flats embroidery pattern or the Mia Shoes sewing pattern for two fun outfits!
Dress closes in the back with hook and loop tape for easy dressing.
Skill Level: Intermediate
Tools & Materials:
- 1 Fat Quarter woven fabric
- 1/8 yard contrast woven fabric (at least 44” wide)
- 1/2” Hook and Loop Tape (Velcro)
- Buttons and/or bows (optional)
- Seam ripper
- Pinking shears
- Tracing paper
- Fabric tube turner
Shop with confidence at Appletotes & Co.
- PDFs delivered instantly via email so there's no waiting ever
- Easy to follow, step-by-step instructions with full color pictures make our projects simple and fun
- Email support seven days a week - we're always here to help
- Re-downloads always available - never lose an Appletotes & Co. pattern