Mariposa Shoes ITH 18 Inch Doll Embroidery Pattern
Mariposa Shoes premium embroidery pattern designed to perfectly fit 18" dolls like American Girl and Our Generation and delivered instantly via email.
These chic open-toed shoes feature a butterfly-inspired design, perfect to compliment so many spring and summer outfits for your doll.
The Mariposa Shoes go perfectly with the high-low Molly Dress sewing pattern, the Lucy Dress sewing pattern and the new Samantha Top sewing pattern!
Most of the work done in the hoop with your embroidery machine!
Minimal assembly is required to finish the shoes by hand and sewing machine with just one embroidery hooping per pair. The accompanying PDF includes step-by-step instructions on how to construct the shoes, complete with pictures and detailed instructions.
You'll be amazed at how easy it is to make these shoes!
This listing includes:
- ITH Embroidery design file in the following formats: .DST, .EXP, .JEF, .HUS, .XXX, .PES and .VP3
- Technical file in PDF
- Shoes assembly instructions in PDF
You will need:
- 5”x 7” thin vinyl + scraps for inner soles and applique
- Scrap contrast vinyl
- Thread (color of your choice)
- Glue (contact cement or hot glue)
- 6mm Foam
- Tape or Spray Adhesive
New & Classic Complements:
Shop with confidence at Appletotes & Co.
- PDFs delivered instantly via email so there's no waiting ever
- Easy to follow, step-by-step instructions with full color pictures make our projects simple and fun
- Email support seven days a week - we're always here to help
- Re-downloads always available - never lose an Appletotes & Co. pattern