Jamie Convertible Pants Sewing Pattern for 18" Dolls
Jaime Convertible Pants pattern is a unisex pattern that offers versatility and style for your 18" dolls.
The pattern features pant extensions that can be removed on warm days and covert back to pants on cold days. Features also include 2 front patch pockets, a side pocket and 2 back pockets.
Use zipper or Velcro for the pant extension, it's up to you! Learn how to sew a real fly with zipper or velcro. There are also bonus patterns for pants and shorts without extensions for a classic look.
This pattern is for advanced sewers and it contains pictures on every step to guide you all the way to the finish!
RECOMMENDED WITH THIS PATTERN
- 1/2 bottom weight fabric, thread, 1/2" width Velcro®., 2 Separating zippers, 1 regular zipper (for fly)
Shop with confidence at Appletotes & Co.
- PDFs delivered instantly via email so there's no waiting ever
- Easy to follow, step-by-step instructions with full color pictures make our projects simple and fun
- Email support seven days a week - we're always here to help
- Re-downloads always available - never lose an Appletotes & Co. pattern