Pippa Summer Outfit 18 Inch Doll Sewing Pattern
Pippa Summer Outfit premium sewing pattern designed to perfectly fit 18" dolls like American Girl and Our Generation delivered instantly via email.
The Pippa Outfit is a fun, summery romper that can be made with or without an open skirt for several striking looks.
This versatile garment be sewn with woven or knit fabrics.
The unique, one-piece design features an off-shoulder neck with ruffles top and an open skirt over shorts bottom.
Skill level: Intermediate
Tools and Materials:
- 1/4-1/3 yard woven or knit fabric
- 11” elastic, 1/2”wide
- 14.75” elastic, 1/4” wide
- Seam gauge
- Safety pin or bodkin
- Pinking shears
Pair the Pippa Summer Outfit with the 70's Platform Sandals, No-Sew Strappy Sandals or High Fashion Gladiator Boots...
Shop with confidence at Appletotes & Co.
- PDFs delivered instantly via email so there's no waiting ever
- Easy to follow, step-by-step instructions with full color pictures make our projects simple and fun
- Email support seven days a week - we're always here to help
- Re-downloads always available - never lose an Appletotes & Co. pattern