Yorktown Coat 18 Inch Doll Sewing Pattern
Yorktown Coat premium sewing pattern designed to perfectly fit 18" dolls like American Girl and Our Generation delivered instantly via email.
This stylish fall coat has so many beautiful details - shoulder tabs, sleeve band, belt with belt loops and even working welt pockets.
Learn how to make this masterful design with this step-by-step pattern.
Fastens in the front with hook and loop tape for easy dressing and play.
Skill level: Intermediate
Tools and Materials:
- 1/3 yard woven fabric
- 1/3 yard contrast woven fabric
- 1/3 yard fusible interfacing (SF101)
- 4 pcs. buttons, 1/2” wide
- 7.75” hook and loop Tape- 1/2” wide OR 4 pcs. sew in snaps
- Tailor’s chalk
- Fabric tube turner
- Needle and thread
- Pinking shears
Shop with confidence at Appletotes & Co.
- PDFs delivered instantly via email so there's no waiting ever
- Easy to follow, step-by-step instructions with full color pictures make our projects simple and fun
- Email support seven days a week - we're always here to help
- Re-downloads always available - never lose an Appletotes & Co. pattern