Weekender Bag Sewing Pattern for 14"-18" Dolls
Because being glamorous is SO exhausting, your doll will need this weekender bag for her weekend getaway.
This sewing pattern is also available with SVG files for cutting machines like Cricut Maker and Silhouette machines! Click here for the Weekender Bag 18" doll pattern with SVG files included.
This step-by-step tutorial will teach you how to sew a zipper, work on those pesky sewing curves seamlessly and effortlessly.
YOU WILL NEED
- 11” x 4” Self Fabric
- 1/2 yard Lightweight interfacing
- 10” x 9.5” Costume pleather
- Spray adhesive
- 7” zipper
- For tools you will need:
- Sewing or bulldog clips and double sided tape or glue
Shop with confidence at Appletotes & Co.
- PDFs delivered instantly via email so there's no waiting ever
- Easy to follow, step-by-step instructions with full color pictures make our projects simple and fun
- Email support seven days a week - we're always here to help
- Re-downloads always available - never lose an Appletotes & Co. pattern