Furry Boots Sewing Pattern for 18" Dolls
Get ready for your doll to be fabulous! This pattern contain 2 style of boot and you can choose any fashion fur you like: Zebra, giraffe, leopard prints, the possibilities are endless!
You can also make Ugg looking boots simply by sewing the fur as the interior.
All this and more, in an easy to follow step by step guide with clear pictures and directions. Very minimal sewing.
BASIC SKILLS NECESSARY
Sew curved lines, follow simple directions
SIZING / FINISHED MEASUREMENTS
Boots for American Dolls.
RECOMMENDED WITH THIS PATTERN
- scrap of fashion faux fur, 6mm Darries Foam, thread, glue gun, glue stick
- 3/8 inch ribbon (optional)
Shop with confidence at Appletotes & Co.
- PDFs delivered instantly via email so there's no waiting ever
- Easy to follow, step-by-step instructions with full color pictures make our projects simple and fun
- Email support seven days a week - we're always here to help
- Re-downloads always available - never lose an Appletotes & Co. pattern