Roman Gladiator Costume Sewing Pattern for 18" Dolls
***This is a PDF Pattern, not a finished product - NO REFUNDS, please read the whole listing before purchasing.***
Magnificent Roman Gladiator is a show stopped costume for your 18" doll. Perfect for Halloween or even just for the says your doll wants to be in an awesome costume.
Pattern includes costume with gold overlay and a cape. The costume can also be sewn as a dress, just omit the overlay and the cape and you have yourself a pretty dress.
Shoes and armor pattern sold separately or as a whole set discounted as a bundle: https://appletotes.com/collections/18-doll-clothing-patterns/products/roman-gladiator-bundle-pack-sewing-pattern-for-18-dolls
BASIC SKILLS NECESSARY
Sew buttons, intermediate sewing skills
SIZING / FINISHED MEASUREMENTS
two sizes for small and large bodied 18" dolls
RECOMMENDED WITH THIS PATTERN
- 18" X14" Microsuede fabric, 18" x 8" lining, 10" X 11" Red knit fabric, 18" x 9" Gold fabric, Rivets, 1 1/2"- 2" button (as an armor accessory), (2) 1/2"-7/8" buttons, 5" zipper, matching thread, scrap of interfacing
- leather puncher, rivet setter
Shop with confidence at Appletotes & Co.
- PDFs delivered instantly via email so there's no waiting ever
- Easy to follow, step-by-step instructions with full color pictures make our projects simple and fun
- Email support seven days a week - we're always here to help
- Re-downloads always available - never lose an Appletotes & Co. pattern