Penny Loafers ITH Embroidery Patterns for 18 Inch Dolls
Embroider your own classic Penny Loafers with this preppy-inspired PDF In-the-Hoop embroidery pattern designed to fit 18" dolls, such as American Girl dolls.
These loafers are the perfect compliment to all your preppy and casual doll outfits. Features realistic top-stitching - all done for you in the hoop!
The ITH embroidery and easy shoe assembly mean you can make these fast, fast, fast and in a variety of colors for so many adorable looks.
A perfect embroidery project for gifts (kids LOVE these), Etsy sellers and craft shows!
Shop with confidence at Appletotes & Co.
- PDFs delivered instantly via email so there's no waiting ever
- Easy to follow, step-by-step instructions with full color pictures make our projects simple and fun
- Email support seven days a week - we're always here to help
- Re-downloads always available - never lose an Appletotes & Co. pattern
This listing includes:
- ITH Embroidery design file in the following formats: .DST, .EXP, .JEF, .HUS, .XXX, .PES and .VP3
- Technical file in PDF
- Shoes assembly instructions in PDF
You will need:
- 5”x 7” Vinyl or Leather + Scrap pieces
- Tear away Stabilizer
- Thread (color of your choice)
- Glue (contact cement or hot glue)
- 6mm and 2mm Foam