Lee Leather Sneakers ITH Embroidery Pattern for 14 Inch Dolls
Lee Leather Sneakers In the Hoop Embroidery Doll Shoes Pattern - Part of the Leather Sneaker Collection! These shoes are made almost completely ITH and require minimal construction.
These cute and stylish sneakers are a professionally digitized embroidery file and only one stitching required to finish the shoes. Final easy assembly is by hand. Perfect for beginners.
These shoes sew fast and with only one hooping! Perfect for craft shows and Etsy sellers.
These shoes go perfectly with the Performance Tops sewing patterns and Performance Pants sewing patterns (both also available together as the Performance Wear Bundle), all on sale this weekend also. Also goes fantastic with the 2-button Henley Shirt sewing pattern!
Designed to fit 14" dolls such as WellieWishers™
Buy the collection and save! This weekend only, get all five for only $25! That's a HUGE discount from the $39.95 you'd pay buying all five at regular price. See the collection listing here: Leather Sneakers Bundle Collection for 14 Inch Dolls
Shop with confidence at Appletotes & Co.
- PDFs delivered instantly via email so there's no waiting ever
- Easy to follow, step-by-step instructions with full color pictures make our projects simple and fun
- Email support seven days a week - we're always here to help
- Re-downloads always available - never lose an Appletotes & Co. pattern
This listing includes:
- 1 ITH Embroidery design file: Lee Leather Sneakers in the following formats: .DST, .EXP, .HUS, .JEF, .PES, .VP3, .XXX
- Technical file in PDF
- Instructions in PDF
You will need:
- 5”x 7” vinyl or leather + scraps for inner soles*
- 3” x 5” contrast vinyl, 2 pcs.
- Thread (color of your choice)
- Glue (contact cement or hot glue)
- 6mm craft foam
- Cardboard or chipboard
- Leather hole puncher
- 2 shoes laces, 15” long