Carson Cowboy Boots ITH Embroidery Patterns for 18" Dolls
Classic design cowboy boys feature classic style lines. Realistic, amazing details and very stylish too. Perfect for your modern cowboy or cowgirl. Wear it with skinny jeans or flowy dresses.
Assembly is required to finish the shoes by hand and sewing machine with 3 embroidery hoopings per pair. The accompanying PDF includes step-by-step instructions on how to construct the boots, complete with pictures and detailed instructions.
You'll be amazed at how easy it is to make boots!
Fits 18" Dolls such as American Girl ®, Our Generation®, etc. This PDF pattern contains clear pictures and step by step instructions to guide you through the construction.
Goes great with the Cheyenne Dress sewing pattern and free Western Vest pattern as seen below...
This listing includes:
- ITH Embroidery design file in the following formats: .DST, .EXP, .JEF, .HUS, .XXX, .PES and .VP3
- Technical file in PDF
- Boots assembly instructions in PDF
You will need:
- Hoop Minumum: 5"x7" hoop.
- 3 pc 5”x7” Vinyl or Leather + scraps for soles
- 1/8” - 1/4” ribbon trim (same material as shoes is ok)
- Tear away Stabilizer
- Tape or Spray Adhesive
- 2-3 color embroidery thread (color of your choice)
- Hot glue and glue gun
- Double-sided tape
- Craft glue (such as Tacky Glue®)
- Chipboard or thick cardboard
- Craft foam, 6mm and 2mm
- Sewing clip
Shop with confidence at Appletotes & Co.
- PDFs delivered instantly via email so there's no waiting ever
- Easy to follow, step-by-step instructions with full color pictures make our projects simple and fun
- Email support seven days a week - we're always here to help
- Re-downloads always available - never lose an Appletotes & Co. pattern