Darla Coat 18 Inch Doll Sewing Pattern - SVG Files Included
Darla Coat sewing pattern designed to perfectly fit 18" dolls like American Girl and Our Generation delivered instantly via email.
This listing includes SVG files for cutting machines like Cricut Maker and Silhouette machines! Want it without the SVG files? Click here for the regular 18" Darla Coat sewing pattern listing.
This sleek coat pattern is a fully lined, mid-length wrap coat featuring a stylish oversized collar, asymmetrical front and a sloped hemline. A great addition to your doll fall or winter wardrobe.
Make an stunning outfit with the Harley Stretch Pants and Windsor Boots sewing patterns. Or pair it with the Penny Loafers pattern, available in both sewing and embroidery versions!
Skill level: Novice
Tools and Materials:
- 1/3 yard woven fabric
- 1/3 yard lining fabric
- Needle and matching thread
- 3 Sew on Snaps, 5/16” wide (size 1/0)
- 3 buttons, 1/4-1/2” wide
- Tailor’s chalk
- Pinking shears
New & Classic Compliments:
Shop with confidence at Appletotes & Co.
- PDFs delivered instantly via email so there's no waiting ever
- Easy to follow, step-by-step instructions with full color pictures make our projects simple and fun
- Email support seven days a week - we're always here to help
- Re-downloads always available - never lose an Appletotes & Co. pattern