Astoria Gown 18 Inch Doll Sewing Pattern
Astoria Gown premium sewing pattern designed to perfectly fit 18" dolls like American Girl and Our Generation delivered instantly via email.
This striking gown is the perfect way for your 18" doll to make an entrance! Turn heads with this beautiful gown, a perfect debutante, sweet 16 or quinceañera gown with all its glory and elegance.
The Astoria Gown features not one but two circle skirts to make a very full skirt. Perfect as a full drapey gown or add horsehair to make it even fuller. The skirt is also perfect for Flamenco type skirts.
The couture-like bodice features an over sized bow with decorative button and a chic asymmetrical neckline.
Skill level: Intermediate
Tools and Materials:
- 3/4 yard woven fabric
- 3/4 yard overlay fabric
- Any length nylon zipper cut to 4.5”
- Horsehair braid (optional)
- 1” wide button for center bow
- Seam ripper
- Pinking shears
- Zipper foot
Shop with confidence at Appletotes & Co.
- PDFs delivered instantly via email so there's no waiting ever
- Easy to follow, step-by-step instructions with full color pictures make our projects simple and fun
- Email support seven days a week - we're always here to help
- Re-downloads always available - never lose an Appletotes & Co. pattern