Myrtle Dress and Ballet Flats Sewing Pattern Bundle for 18" Dolls
***This is a PDF Sewing Pattern Bundle, not a finished product - NO REFUNDS, please read the whole listing before purchasing.***
This Bundle Contains both the Myrtle Dress and Ballet Flats patterns, which you'll get at the discounted price of $7.98 vs. $10.98 sold separately
Summer is here! Our sailor inspired Myrtle Dress is sure to delight sea lovers out there! This casual wear is perfect for beach and around town.
In this pattern tutorial, you will learn how to install a zipper (promise, it's super easy!). The easy to follow pleating technique will make you confident when doing any pleats in any project! This pattern contains 2 style bodice and 2 style skirts that you can mix and match. Any style will be a sure hit!
This pattern will fit American Girl dolls, Our Generation, Journey Girls and other 18" doll (will not fit slim dolls such as BFC Ink).
Shop with confidence at Appletotes & Co.
- PDFs delivered instantly via email so there's no waiting ever
- Easy to follow, step-by-step instructions with full color pictures make our projects simple and fun
- Email support seven days a week - we're always here to help
- Re-downloads always available - never lose an Appletotes & Co. pattern
Skill level: Intermediate
You will need:
- 2/3 yard Self fabric
- 1/4 yard Contrast Fabric (Skirt C and Tie)
- 1/4 yard Lining (for Bodice B)
- Scrap of fusible Interfacing
- 6” Nylon Zipper
- Seam ripper
- Needle and thread
CROSS MY HEART BALLET FLATS
This ballet flat is styled with fold over elastic for a classy and elegant upgrade to a classic favorite. Without the elastic, this stylish shoe is a must for basic footwear collection.
Choose from Open or Close toe style. Versatile shoes can be worn with a dress or jeans. Casual or dressy.
Perfectly sized for 18" American Girl Dolls. This PDF pattern contains clear pictures and step by step instructions to guide you through the construction.
You will need:
- 5”x 7” Vinyl or Leather + scraps for soles
- 1/4” trim (same material as shoes is ok)
- 3/8” width fold over elastic (7 3/8” length)
- Tape or Spray Adhesive
- Matching thread
- Glue (contact cement or hot glue)
- Chipboard or thick cardboard
Terms and conditions: Appletotes & Co. patterns are for personal use only. Do not distribute or resell the pattern. You can, however, sell the finished product you have made. All images and copy are copyrighted and cannot be used without permission.
Because this is a digital file, there will be no refunds given for buyer's remorse or if your computer cannot download the pattern. Before purchasing, check the skill level on the pattern to make sure you can tackle the project. Also check that your computer has no problems downloading PDFs.
Important: Be honest with yourself and only buy patterns that are at your skill level.