Cleopatra Costume 18 Inch Doll Pattern
Make this stunning and beautiful Cleopatra Costume for your 18" doll's Halloween this year with this premium sewing pattern.
Your American Girl doll will turn heads all night at the costume party with this incredibly elaborate costume on!
Cleopatra Costume pattern comes with instructions to make the garment with an elaborate collar, sash, headdress and arm bands!
This pattern also adapts perfectly for other eras too, like a Maid Marian costume from medieval times.
Bonus! Cleopatra Costume pattern also includes shape for Ankh staff, with SVG file available upon request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
These patterns go perfect with the High Fashion Gladiator Sandals or the Lace Up Gladiator Sandals!
Sized to fit 18 inch dolls like American Girl, Our Generation and similar dolls.
Materials and Tools:
- 1/2 yard woven fabric (costume)
- 16” x 16” overlay fabric (over skirt)
- 1/8 yard lining fabric
- 1/8 yard contrast fabric (collar and waist band)
- 1/8 yard light weight fusible interfacing
- Hook and Loop tape, 1/2”-5/8” wide
- Gold double folded bias tape 1/2” wide
- 6mm and 2mm foam (black)
- Decorative trims, .75” and 1.5” wide
- Acrylic gold paint
- Flat back jewels glue/ glue stick + glue gun
- Fringe (length depends on how long you want the headdress to be)
- Snap hair clip
- Seam ripper
- Heat gun or blow dryer
Shop with confidence at Appletotes & Co.
- PDFs delivered instantly via email so there's no waiting ever
- Easy to follow, step-by-step instructions with full color pictures make our projects simple and fun
- Email support seven days a week - we're always here to help
- Re-downloads always available - never lose an Appletotes & Co. pattern