Camille Dress 18 Inch Doll Sewing Pattern
Camille Dress premium sewing pattern designed to perfectly fit 18" dolls like American Girl and Our Generation delivered instantly via email.
This is one of our most versatile patterns ever! The sheer overlay looks amazing over the included camisole, and can go on other dresses as well.
And the camisole makes a fun and simple dress when made with a print fabric that's perfect for accessorizing! We showed it here with the Reversible Penny Cropped Jacket, Hamptons Travel Bag with Anchor Emblem embroidery, and the Jenny Sandals embroidery pattern.
Finally, this pattern comes with a shorter version of the overlay as well, shown here with the Ava Lounge Set sewing pattern (sold separately). Great for summer wear addition to your doll's wardrobe.
Your 18 inch doll's wardrobe will be overflowing with cute new outfits you can make with this one pattern!
Skill level: Intermediate
Tools and Materials:
- 1 fat quarter woven fabric
- 1 fat quarter sheer fabric
- 1/2” Hook and Loop Tape (Velcro)
- 1/4”-3/8” lace trim
- 1/4” wide double bias binding
- 1/2” wide double bias binding
- Pinking shears
Shop with confidence at Appletotes & Co.
- PDFs delivered instantly via email so there's no waiting ever
- Easy to follow, step-by-step instructions with full color pictures make our projects simple and fun
- Email support seven days a week - we're always here to help
- Re-downloads always available - never lose an Appletotes & Co. pattern