Quilted Parka Bundle Sewing Pattern for 14.5" Dolls
***This is a PDF Pattern, not a finished product - NO REFUNDS, please read the whole listing before purchasing.***
Quilted Bundle Parka includes 4 patterns. All you ever need for outer wear!
Shop with confidence at Appletotes & Co.
- PDFs delivered instantly via email so there's no waiting ever
- Easy to follow, step-by-step instructions with full color pictures make our projects simple and fun
- Email support seven days a week - we're always here to help
- Re-downloads always available - never lose an Appletotes & Co. pattern
BASIC SKILLS NECESSARY
Basic sewing skills including use of zipper foot
Can follow directions
SIZING / FINISHED MEASUREMENTS
Designed for 18" dolls such as American Girl
YOU WILL NEED:
- 1/2” yard pre quilted fabric, nylon or outdoor fabric
- 1/4” yard lining for hood
- 1/2“ yard Batting (omit if using pre quilted fabric)
- 14” x 1 3/4” faux fur for the outer trim (optional)
- 7 separating zipper (cut to size)
- 9.5” of 3/8” Fold Over Elastic or 9.5" of 3/4" Bias Binding (optional for vests)
RECOMMENDED FOR THIS PATTERN
- Zipper foot
- Needle and thread (same color as the hood lining)
Terms and conditions: Appletotes & Co. patterns are for personal use only. Do not distribute or resell the pattern. You can, however, sell the finished product you have made. All images and copy are copyrighted and cannot be used without permission.
Because this is a digital file, there will be no refunds given for buyer's remorse or if your computer cannot download the pattern. Before purchasing, check the skill level on the pattern to make sure you can tackle the project. Also check that your computer has no problems downloading PDFs.
Important: Be honest with yourself and only buy patterns that are at your skill level.