Performance Wear Bundle Sewing Pattern for 14" Dolls
The Performance Bundle (tops and pants) is the perfect outfit for the active doll on the go.
The shirt features a two-toned panel chest and three sleeve lengths so you can make tons of unique combinations with your team colors!
The pants also come in three different lengths and have a panel, stripes or plain leg option, making various combos of pants you can make.
This bundle is perfect for Etsy sellers and craft shows!
Learn how to sew this step by step with clear instructions and accompanying picture. This pattern will fit 14" Dolls such as WellieWishers™ and Hearts for Hearts®. Embroidery file perfectly sized for this pant collection is sold separately.
Shop with confidence at Appletotes & Co.
- PDFs delivered instantly via email so there's no waiting ever
- Easy to follow, step-by-step instructions with full color pictures make our projects simple and fun
- Email support seven days a week - we're always here to help
- Re-downloads always available - never lose an Appletotes & Co. pattern
Skill level: Intermediate
You will need:
- 1/2 yard Knit Fabric
- 1/4 yard contrasting Fabric
- 1/4” Hook and Loop Tape (Velcro) 4.5” length
- Elastic and/or drawstring (for pants)