Chloe Jacket & Furry Boots Sewing Pattern Bundle for 18" Dolls
***This is a PDF Sewing Pattern Bundle, not a finished product - NO REFUNDS, please read the whole listing before purchasing.***
This Bundle Contains both the Chloe Jacket and Furry Boots patterns, which you'll get at the discounted price of $7.98 vs. $9.98 sold separately
You can't go wrong a classic! The Chloe winter jacket is an essential winter addition to your doll's wardrobe.
Features a thigh length jacket with double breasted classic design.
Pair it with leggings, jeans or over a nice winter dress. Sized for 18" doll such as American Girl® ( Fits newer, slimmer American Girl®).
Shop with confidence at Appletotes & Co.
- PDFs delivered instantly via email so there's no waiting ever
- Easy to follow, step-by-step instructions with full color pictures make our projects simple and fun
- Email support seven days a week - we're always here to help
- Re-downloads always available - never lose an Appletotes & Co. pattern
You will need:
- 1/4 yard woven fabric
- 1/8 yard of fabric for facing (same or contrast)
- 1/8 yard fusible interfacing
- 1/8 yard faux fur
- 10 pcs buttons (1/4”-3/8” width)
Get ready for your doll to be fabulous! This pattern contain 2 style of boot and you can choose any fashion fur you like: Zebra, giraffe, leopard prints, the possibilities are endless! You can also make Ugg looking boots simply by sewing the fur as the interior.
All this and more, in an easy to follow step by step guide with clear pictures and directions. Very minimal sewing.
You will need:
- Scrap of fashion faux fur
- 6mm Darries Foam
- Glue gun
- Glue stick
- 3/8 inch ribbon (optional)
Terms and conditions: Appletotes & Co. patterns are for personal use only. Do not distribute or resell the pattern. You can, however, sell the finished product you have made. All images and copy are copyrighted and cannot be used without permission.
Because this is a digital file, there will be no refunds given for buyer's remorse or if your computer cannot download the pattern. Before purchasing, check the skill level on the pattern to make sure you can tackle the project. Also check that your computer has no problems downloading PDFs.
Important: Be honest with yourself and only buy patterns that are at your skill level.