Butterfly Boots and Weekender Bag Sewing Pattern Bundle for 18" Dolls
***This is a PDF Sewing Pattern Bundle, not a finished product - NO REFUNDS, please read the whole listing before purchasing.***
This Bundle Contains both the Butterfly Boots and Weekender Bag patterns, which you'll get at the discounted price of $7.98 vs. $9.98 sold separately
Add some pizzazz to your doll's wardrobe with these amazing Butterfly Boots designed to fit American Girl Dolls and other 18" dolls.
Make these boots with or without the cutouts for two different looks!
Shop with confidence at Appletotes & Co.
- PDFs delivered instantly via email so there's no waiting ever
- Easy to follow, step-by-step instructions with full color pictures make our projects simple and fun
- Email support seven days a week - we're always here to help
- Re-downloads always available - never lose an Appletotes & Co. pattern
You will need:
- 10 X 12 upholstery vinyl (apparel vinyl not recommended)
- 1/4" - 3/8" decorative trim or ribbon
- Cardboard (cereal box would work)
- 6mm thick craft foam (such as Darice(tm) foam)
- Hot glue sticks
- Ribbon or any shoe lace of your choice
- Rubber cement (optional)
- Leather puncher
- Hot glue gun
WEEKENDER BAG PATTERN
Because being glamorous is SO exhausting, your doll will need this weekender bag for her weekend getaway. This step by step tutorial will teach you how to sew a zipper, work on those pesky sewing curves seamlessly and effortlessly.
You will need:
- 11” x 4” Self Fabric
- 1/2 yard Lightweight interfacing
- 10” x 9.5” Costume pleather
- Spray adhesive
- 7” zipper
- For tools you will need:
- Sewing or bulldog clips and double sided tape or glue
Terms and conditions: Appletotes & Co. patterns are for personal use only. Do not distribute or resell the pattern. You can, however, sell the finished product you have made. All images and copy are copyrighted and cannot be used without permission.
Because this is a digital file, there will be no refunds given for buyer's remorse or if your computer cannot download the pattern. Before purchasing, check the skill level on the pattern to make sure you can tackle the project. Also check that your computer has no problems downloading PDFs.
Important: Be honest with yourself and only buy patterns that are at your skill level.