Ella Dress Sewing Pattern for 18" Dolls
Looking for a party dress? The Ella Dress is the answer! Sew this gorgeous dress that can be worn day or night with two skirt lengths.
Crisscross back style that can be fashioned with or without the bow. Add an over skirt and turn it into a gorgeous evening gown. Perfect for Etsy sellers and sure to delight any 18" doll enthusiast.
This pattern will fit American Girl dolls, Our Generation, and other 18" doll with similar body style (will not fit slim dolls such as BFC Ink).
Skill level: Intermediate
You will need:
- 1/2 yd Fabric
- 1/2 yd Lining
- 1/2 yd of overskirt (optional)
- 1 1/2 yd interfacing (SF101)
- Ribbon, 27” length (optional)
- 2 buttons, 3/8”
- Any size zipper cut to 3.75” length
- Fabric turner
- Seam ripper
- Hand needle
- Matching thread
Shop with confidence at Appletotes & Co.
- PDFs delivered instantly via email so there's no waiting ever
- Easy to follow, step-by-step instructions with full color pictures make our projects simple and fun
- Email support seven days a week - we're always here to help
- Re-downloads always available - never lose an Appletotes & Co. pattern