Leather Sneaker Collection (5 Pieces) ITH Embroidery Patterns for 18 Inch Dolls
Leather Sneaker Collection (5 designs) bundled for savings! You'll get all 5 designs included: Andi, Lee, Morgan, Sydney, and Taylor ITH leather embroidery sneaker patterns delivered instantly via email.
Get all 5 designs for the price of four with this bundle deal.
These ITH sneakers stitch fast with only one hooping and minimal construction required. These shoes can be made quickly, perfect for craft shows and Etsy sellers, or anyone who wants to quickly bulk up their doll's shoe collection :)
Complete a perfect exercise outfit when you pair these sneakers with the Cross Training Top and Crisscross Leggings, both also on sale this weekend only!
Designed to perfectly fit 18" dolls such as American Girl®, Our Generation®, etc.
This listing includes:
- 5 ITH Leather Embroidery design files: Lee, Morgan, Sydney, Andi and Taylor in the following formats: .DST, .EXP, .JEF, .HUS, .XXX, .PES, .VP3 and .VP4 (if you don't see the file you need, please email email@example.com so we can convert it for you).
- Technical file in PDF
- Instructions in PDF
You will need:
- An embroidery machine that has a minimum of 5"x7" hoop
- 6”x 8” Self (Outer) fabric
- 6”x 8” Lining fabric
- (2) 5” x 3” Applique fabric (optional)
- Tear away Stabilizer
- Tape or Spray Adhesive
- Matching and/or Contrasting thread
- Glue (hot glue recommended)
- 2 pcs of dolls shoe laces (we reccomend polycord or ready made shoe laces with aglets). You can get them here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/562466879/5-pair-white-twill-laces-for-doll-shoes?ref=shop_home_active_6
Shop with confidence at Appletotes & Co.
- PDFs delivered instantly via email so there's no waiting ever
- Easy to follow, step-by-step instructions with full color pictures make our projects simple and fun
- Email support seven days a week - we're always here to help
- Re-downloads always available - never lose an Appletotes & Co. pattern