Gisele Boots 18 Inch Doll Sewing Pattern - SVG Files Included
This listing includes SVG files for cutting machines like Cricut Maker and Silhouette machines! Want it without the SVG files? Click here for the regular 18" Gisele Boots sewing pattern listing.
These classic and stylish boots can be made with our without the buckles and chains for two versatile looks with this sewing pattern.
Pair them with both versions of the Bailey Jacket sewing pattern for two chic outfits, one with the Cameron Dress and classic boots and the other with the buckles and chains and the Basic Tee & Fiona Skirt sewing patterns.
A perfect boot staple with tons of possibilities that belongs in every doll's wardrobe!
Skill level: Intermediate
- 9” x 12” vinyl or leather
- 1/8-1/4 wide metal chain, 42” long + Pliers
- 12 pcs 1/4” rivets + Rivet setter
- 12 pcs 3/8” wide D rings
- 12 pcs jump ring (size depends on your chain)
- 2 nylon zippers, 7” or longer
- Glue (contact cement or hot glue)
- 6mm foam
- Cardboard or chipboard
New & Classic Compliments:
Shop with confidence at Appletotes & Co.
- PDFs delivered instantly via email so there's no waiting ever
- Easy to follow, step-by-step instructions with full color pictures make our projects simple and fun
- Email support seven days a week - we're always here to help
- Re-downloads always available - never lose an Appletotes & Co. pattern