Cece Top Sewing Pattern for 18 Inch Dolls
This coastal-inspired top features an oversized off-the-shoulder collar and three-quarters sleeves. Top pulls over doll's head and fastened with hook and loop tape for easy dressing and undressing.
Cece Top can be sewn with a single-knit jersey for spring and summer or a light sweater material for the fall, making it a versatile pattern for most seasons.
This pattern is designed to go perfectly with the Newport Pants sewing pattern, Admiral Embroidery Shoes and Hamptons Travel Bag sewing pattern for the ultimate coastal getaway ensemble.
Skill level: Intermediate
- 1/4 yard Jersey knit or light sweater material
- 1/8 yard woven fabric (for scarf)
- 2.50” Hook and Loop tape (Velcro®), 1/2” Width
Shop with confidence at Appletotes & Co.
- PDFs delivered instantly via email so there's no waiting ever
- Easy to follow, step-by-step instructions with full color pictures make our projects simple and fun
- Email support seven days a week - we're always here to help
- Re-downloads always available - never lose an Appletotes & Co. pattern