Jenny Sandals ITH Embroidery Pattern for 18 Inch Dolls
Jenny Sandals In-the-Hoop Embroidery Doll Shoes Pattern. These adorable sandals are made almost completely ITH and require minimal construction.
The Jenny Sandals pattern is a professionally digitized embroidery file with only one stitching required to finish the shoes. Final easy assembly is by hand. Perfect for beginners. Features a contrasting colored sandal with an asymmetrical design.
These sandals look fantastic with the Avery Dress: Click here for the Avery Dress sewing pattern listing now
These versatile sandals sew fast with only 1 hooping: 5" x 7" minimum hoop is required. Perfect for craft shows and Etsy sellers.
Designed to fit 18" dolls such as American Girl® and Our Generation®.
Shop with confidence at Appletotes & Co.
- PDFs delivered instantly via email so there's no waiting ever
- Easy to follow, step-by-step instructions with full color pictures make our projects simple and fun
- Email support seven days a week - we're always here to help
- Re-downloads always available - never lose an Appletotes & Co. pattern
This listing includes:
- 1 ITH Embroidery design file: Jenny Sandals in the following formats: .DST, .EXP, .HUS, .JEF, .PES, .VP3, .XXX
- Technical file in PDF
- Instructions in PDF
You will need:
- 5”x 7” vinyl or leather + scraps for soles*
- Contrast vinyl for trim
- Tear away Stabilizer
- Tape or Spray Adhesive
- Thread (color of your choice)
- Glue (contact cement or hot glue)
- 6mm Foam