Designer Portfolio Sewing Pattern for 18" Dolls
Pattern for a designer portfolio including fashion portfolio cut outs and how to make colored pencils for your doll! Truly adorable and perfectly size an 18" doll such as American Girl Dolls, Journey girls and Our Generation.
This pattern is on the easy side of intermediate.
Pair it with the Avery Dress and the open toe version of the Slingback Shoes for a fun and professional looking outfit:
Click here for the Avery Dress sewing pattern listing
Click here for the Slingback Shoes sewing pattern listing
BASIC SKILLS NECESSARY
Sewing with zipper foot, setting rivets, intermediate sewing
SIZING / FINISHED MEASUREMENTS
6 5/8 x 5 1/4"
RECOMMENDED WITH THIS PATTERN
- leather or vinyl, lining fabric, contrast fabric (for bias strips) scrap material for handles such as leather, suede or vinyl, .17" zipper, elastic 1/2 wide, medium rivets,Spray adhesive (such as 3M multi-purpose adhesive), Cardboard, Parachute Buckle, Tools Rivet setter and anvil
- Zipper foot, rivet setter and anvil, mallet, puncher
Shop with confidence at Appletotes & Co.
- PDFs delivered instantly via email so there's no waiting ever
- Easy to follow, step-by-step instructions with full color pictures make our projects simple and fun
- Email support seven days a week - we're always here to help
- Re-downloads always available - never lose an Appletotes & Co. pattern