Duck Boots 18 Inch Doll Sewing Pattern
These fun and fashionable boots are a twist on the classic duck boot design, perfect to go with any 18" doll winter outfit. Pair it with the easy, one-hour Turtleneck Sweater sewing pattern or the new Polar Bear Dress sewing pattern for a fantastic look!
The Duck Boots pattern feature D rings (D rings are optional. You can punch holes on the boots, if preferred) and fur on the inside that sticks out to add a winter feel to it. Perfect for plaid, checkered or any fabric you fancy!
Skill level: Intermediate
- 10”x 8” vinyl or leather + scraps for inner soles*
- 6” x 6” fabric
- 6” x 6” fusible Interfacing
- 3/8” D Rings, 12 pcs. (optional)+
- Thread (color of your choice)
- Glue (contact cement or hot glue)
- 6mm craft foam
- 2mm for trim (optional)
- Double Sided Tape
- Shoe laces , 20”, 2 pcs.
- 1/4” wide double bias binding
- 1” wide fur trim, 8" long
Shop with confidence at Appletotes & Co.
- PDFs delivered instantly via email so there's no waiting ever
- Easy to follow, step-by-step instructions with full color pictures make our projects simple and fun
- Email support seven days a week - we're always here to help
- Re-downloads always available - never lose an Appletotes & Co. pattern