Surf Suit Sewing Pattern for 18 Inch Dolls
This premium sewing pattern is a must-have for the surfer AG doll, perfect for a day riding the waves.
And don't forget to grab the free DIY Doll Surfboard Project so you can make your doll a new board to ride those waves on!
Features sporty contrast sides and a front zipper for a realistic and fashionable look for your surfer doll's rash guard.
Learn to finish with binding on the arms and neckline with step-by-step instructions to sew it up perfectly.
Skill level: Intermediate
Materials and Tools:
- 15” x 28” 4-way stretch fabric
- 11” x 16” 4-way stretch contrast fabric
- Any size regular nylon zipper (will cut to size)
- Matching thread
- Zipper foot
Shop with confidence at Appletotes & Co.
- PDFs delivered instantly via email so there's no waiting ever
- Easy to follow, step-by-step instructions with full color pictures make our projects simple and fun
- Email support seven days a week - we're always here to help
- Re-downloads always available - never lose an Appletotes & Co. pattern