Sedona Dress 18 Inch Doll Sewing Pattern
Sedona Dress premium sewing pattern designed to perfectly fit 18" dolls like American Girl and Our Generation delivered instantly via email.
The Sedona Dress pattern is a super cute A-line dress that's perfect for you to use up some remnant fabrics!
The bodice features three diagonal overlays, perfect for mixing and matching fabrics, with a binding trim for an added pop of color.
Pair the Sedona Dress with the Lucille Shoes sewing pattern for a fun outfit!
Dress closes in the back with a hook and loop tape for easy dressing.
Skill Level: Easy (One-Hour)
Tools & Materials:
- 1 fat quarter fabric
- 3 pieces scrap contrast fabric
- Double folded binding, 1/4” wide
- Hook and loop tape, 1/2” wide
- Pinking shears
Shop with confidence at Appletotes & Co.
- PDFs delivered instantly via email so there's no waiting ever
- Easy to follow, step-by-step instructions with full color pictures make our projects simple and fun
- Email support seven days a week - we're always here to help
- Re-downloads always available - never lose an Appletotes & Co. pattern