Playhouse Jumper Sewing Pattern for 18 Inch Dolls
The adorable Playhouse Jumper sewing pattern for 18 inch dolls is an easy sew, and oh sew cute.
This design is the perfect introduction to Appletotes & Co. premium sewing patterns...and that's why we are offering it for only 99 cents for a limited time!
Try us out for less that a buck with this bargain price today and you'll see for yourself all the reason Appletotes and Co. sewing patterns are so popular:
- PDFs delivered instantly via email so there's no waiting ever
- Easy to follow, step-by-step instructions with full color pictures make these projects simple and fun
- Email support seven days a week lets you buy with confidence
- Re-downloads always available - never lose an Appletotes & Co. pattern
The Playhouse Jumper also goes perfect with our brand new Ruffle Blouse sewing pattern. Get them both today to create some adorable outfit combinations. Click here for the Ruffle Blouse sewing pattern listing.
And, finally, for the embroiders in the house, check out the Cat Face and Paws design files created specifically to fit on the Playhouse Jumper pattern (but is fab for other stuff too!). Click here for the Cat Face and Paws embroidery design.
Skill level: Easy
Materials and tools you will need:
- 1/3 yard woven fabric
- 1/4 yard lining (optional)
- Hand needle and matching thread
- Zipper cut to 3.5”
- Tailor’s chalk
- Seam ripper
- Pinking Shears (optional)