Olivia Blouse Sewing Pattern for 18 Inch Dolls
This adorable top features off-shoulder sleeves and a peplum bottom. The bodice has a contrasting upper and lower bodice to add interest and flair.
The Olivia Blouse works as a casual top with jeans, a stylish blouse to wear with a skirt, like the Peplum Blouse sewing pattern.
Or, make it without the peplum bottom to use as the undergarment with the brand new Charli Overalls sewing pattern!
Shop with confidence at Appletotes & Co.
- PDFs delivered instantly via email so there's no waiting ever
- Easy to follow, step-by-step instructions with full color pictures make our projects simple and fun
- Email support seven days a week - we're always here to help
- Re-downloads always available - never lose an Appletotes & Co. pattern
Skill level: Intermediate
Materials and Tools:
- 1/4 yard woven fabric
- Scrap fabric for the contrast lower bodice
- Elastic, 1/4” wide
- 4.25” Hook and Loop tape (Velcro®), 1/2” wide
- Pinking shears
- Safety pin
- Seam gauge