Fanny Pack Sewing Pattern for 18 Inch Dolls
Fanny Pack sewing pattern designed to perfectly fit 18" dolls like American Girl and Our Generation delivered instantly via email.
This premium sewing pattern is a fun take on the popular fanny pack bags from the 80's and 90's and is a perfect accessory for the new 2020 American Girl Doll of the Year. Learn how to install a zipper easily and sew piping with this step by step tutorial.
Shop with confidence at Appletotes & Co.
- PDFs delivered instantly via email so there's no waiting ever
- Easy to follow, step-by-step instructions with full color pictures make our projects simple and fun
- Email support seven days a week - we're always here to help
- Re-downloads always available - never lose an Appletotes & Co. pattern
Skill level: Intermediate
You Will Need:
- 1/4 yard medium weight fabric or vinyl
- 1/2 yard fusible interfacing (if using woven fabric)
- 7”-9” zipper (will cut to size)
- 10” Twill tape, 1/2” wide
- 1 parachute buckle ( for 1/2” straps)
- Anti-fray glue
- Zipper foot
- Piping foot (optional)