Skye Jacket 18 Inch Doll Sewing Pattern
Skye Jacket premium sewing pattern designed to perfectly fit 18" dolls like American Girl and Our Generation delivered instantly via email.
This military style jacket is trending on the runways! No surprise because of its versatile style ability. The Skye Jacket features an off-center front, stand up collar, decorative tabs and is fastened with hidden sew in snaps.
Pair it with trousers or even skin tight jeans, you’ll have one stylish doll. It’s unisex feature is a definite plus. Add some gold buttons or braided ribbons for more military details.
Making a nutcracker outfit for your doll this year? This pattern would be perfect!
Jacket closes in the front with hidden sew-in snaps.
Skill Level: Intermediate
Tools & Materials:
- 1/3 yard woven fabric
- 1/3 yard contrast woven fabric (will serve as lining)
- Scrap of fusible interfacing (SF101)
- 4 pcs. buttons, 1/4” wide
- 3 pcs. Sew in snaps
- Tailor’s chalk
- Fabric tube turner
- Needle and thread
- Pinking shears
Shop with confidence at Appletotes & Co.
- PDFs delivered instantly via email so there's no waiting ever
- Easy to follow, step-by-step instructions with full color pictures make our projects simple and fun
- Email support seven days a week - we're always here to help
- Re-downloads always available - never lose an Appletotes & Co. pattern