Seaside Amelia Sewing Pattern for 18" Dolls
This 1940's vintage-inspired beachwear is perfect for the hot summer days. The file contains 2 styles for each top and shorts. This pattern is basically four patterns in one with two top and two bottom styles!
Style 1 (blue and white) has a contrasting band on top and contrasting cuff on the shorts. The shorts have hook and loop tape opening accented by 4 buttons.
Style 2 (red and white) has a simple top with no front seams and shorts with 2 zippers as a closure.
Both styles are super cute and oh so stylish!
This pattern will fit American Girl dolls, Our Generation, and other 18" doll with similar body style (will not fit slim dolls such as BFC Ink).
Skill level: Intermediate
You will need:
- 1/4 yard fabric
- 1/8 yard contrast fabric
- 1/4 yard interfacing (for Shorts style 2)
- 2 zippers (cut to 2.5” length)
- 1/2” wide hook and loop tape (Velcro®)
- 4 buttons, 1/4”-3/8”width
- Hand needle and thread
- Tailor’s chalk
- Seam ripper
- zipper foot
Shop with confidence at Appletotes & Co.
- PDFs delivered instantly via email so there's no waiting ever
- Easy to follow, step-by-step instructions with full color pictures make our projects simple and fun
- Email support seven days a week - we're always here to help
- Re-downloads always available - never lose an Appletotes & Co. pattern