Amalie Outfit Sewing Pattern for 18 Inch Dolls
The beautiful Amalie Outfit ensemble is inspired by vintage French military uniform with a faux double-breasted design.
The dress is accented with detailed piping and bias tape for a stunning contrast.
BONUS: Comes with a free beret pattern for a wonderful finishing touch that declares "bon jour!"
Looks like a coat but fits like a dress, recommended to wear by itself due to it's fitted silhouette.
Fastened with sew on snaps for easy dressing and undressing.
Skill level: Intermediate
- 1/2 yard woven fabric
- 1/8 yard fusible interfacing
- 10 buttons, 3/8” wide
- 14 sew on snaps, size 1/0
- Double fold bias tape, 1/4” wide
- Piping, 1/8” wide or 1/8” polycord
- 13” elastic, 1/4” wide
- Seam ripper
- Tube turner
- Needle and thread
- Seam gauge ruler
- Safety pin
Shop with confidence at Appletotes & Co.
- PDFs delivered instantly via email so there's no waiting ever
- Easy to follow, step-by-step instructions with full color pictures make our projects simple and fun
- Email support seven days a week - we're always here to help
- Re-downloads always available - never lose an Appletotes & Co. pattern