Bucket Bag Sewing Pattern for 18 Inch Dolls
Bucket Bag sewing pattern designed to perfectly fit 18" dolls like American Girl and Our Generation delivered instantly via email.
From humble beginnings as a drawstring bag, the Bucket Bag has been elevated into fashionable and ever distinct style still popular today.
Bag is fully lined with functional drawstring closure.
Choose and 80's fabric and it's a perfect pattern to go with the new Courtney AG Doll of the Year!
Looks great with the Chloe Jacket sewing pattern.
Skill level: Intermediate
You Will Need:
- 1/8 yard vinyl
- 1/8 yard fabric (for lining)
- Scrap of light interfacing
- 2 small beads
- Leather lace, cord or shoe lace, 12” long.
- 1/4’ wide eyelets or grommets (optional)
- Leather puncher
- Rubber cement or vinyl glue
Shop with confidence at Appletotes & Co.
- PDFs delivered instantly via email so there's no waiting ever
- Easy to follow, step-by-step instructions with full color pictures make our projects simple and fun
- Email support seven days a week - we're always here to help
- Re-downloads always available - never lose an Appletotes & Co. pattern