Palm Beach Tunic Sewing Pattern for 18 Inch Dolls
This versatile pattern can be made as a beach cover up with an eyelet fabric, or make it into an everyday dress with a collar - tons of possibilities for the creative crafter.
This dress/cover up features plain or collared neckline and side slit.
The back is fastened by hook and loop tape for easy dressing and play.
This pattern goes fantastic with swimsuits like the Sanibel Vintage Swimsuit sewing pattern or the Surf's Up Board Shorts sewing pattern. Also, pair it up with the Sporty Sandals No-Sew Pattern to complete the beach outfit!
Shop with confidence at Appletotes & Co.
- PDFs delivered instantly via email so there's no waiting ever
- Easy to follow, step-by-step instructions with full color pictures make our projects simple and fun
- Email support seven days a week - we're always here to help
- Re-downloads always available - never lose an Appletotes & Co. pattern
Skill level: Intermediate
Materials and Tools:
- 1/4 yard Fabric
- 1/8 yard contrast fabric
- 5.5” Hook and Loop Tape, 1/2”-5/8” wide
- Matching thread
- Seam ripper