Mariela Dress 18 Inch Doll Sewing Pattern
Mariela Dress premium sewing pattern designed to perfectly fit 18" dolls like American Girl and Our Generation delivered instantly via email.
This adorable dress is perfect for color blocking or mixing and matching print fabrics for lots of possibilities for the creative crafter. Also a perfect pattern to use up fabric scraps in a fun way!
This fully lined dress features a square neckline and racer back design that closes with two tabs with sew-in snaps and hook and loop tape on the bottom.
Pair it with the Jenny Sandals Embroidery Pattern of the Courtney Sandals Sewing Pattern for two fun outfits!
Skill Level: Intermediate
Tools & Materials:
- 2 coordinating fat eighth fabrics
- 1/4 yard lining fabric
- Scrap of interfacing (SF101)
- Hook and loop tape, 1/2” wide
- Pinking shears
- 2 pcs sew-in snaps, size 1/0
- Needle and thread
Shop with confidence at Appletotes & Co.
- PDFs delivered instantly via email so there's no waiting ever
- Easy to follow, step-by-step instructions with full color pictures make our projects simple and fun
- Email support seven days a week - we're always here to help
- Re-downloads always available - never lose an Appletotes & Co. pattern