Iris Skirt 18 Inch Doll Sewing Pattern
Iris Skirt premium sewing pattern designed to perfectly fit 18" dolls like American Girl and Our Generation delivered instantly via email.
This stylish pencil skirt features faux button decorations on the front and includes instructions to make it in two lengths for lots of possibilities.
The short version is perfect for nautical-inspired outfits paired with the new Shelley Top or the classic Cece Top pattern. And the long version pairs perfectly with tops like the Kelly Blouse and the Tricia Blouse.
Skirt closes in the front with sew-in snaps.
Skill level: Easy (One-Hour Pattern)
Tools and Materials:
- 1/4 yard fabric
- Small scrap of fusible interfacing for waistband
- 4 Sew in snaps, size 1/0
- 2-6 buttons, 1/4”-1/2” wide
- Needle and thread
- Tailor’s chalk or Fabric marker
New & Classic Complements:
Shop with confidence at Appletotes & Co.
- PDFs delivered instantly via email so there's no waiting ever
- Easy to follow, step-by-step instructions with full color pictures make our projects simple and fun
- Email support seven days a week - we're always here to help
- Re-downloads always available - never lose an Appletotes & Co. pattern