Flora Dress Sewing Pattern for 18" Dolls
Sew your own 1960's-inspired Flora Dress with this PDF sewing pattern for 18 inch dolls like American Girl!
Daisies and the 60's go hand-in-hand and you can recapture the fun style of that era with the Flora Dress sewing pattern!
With two styles included in this pattern - the dress and a blouse/skirt option - this pattern is perfect for craft shows, Etsy sellers, or anyone looking to beef up their doll's wardrobe with an overload of cuteness.
Pair it with the Oopsie Daisy Shoes (embroidery and sewing options available) for an adorable outfit! (See listing picture.)
Click here for the Oopsie Daisy Shoes embroidery pattern, or
Click here for the Oopsie Daisy Shoes sewing pattern
Shop with confidence at Appletotes & Co.
- PDFs delivered instantly via email so there's no waiting ever
- Easy to follow, step-by-step instructions with full color pictures make our projects simple and fun
- Email support seven days a week - we're always here to help
- Re-downloads always available - never lose an Appletotes & Co. pattern
Skill level: Intermediate
- 1/4 yard woven fabric
- 1/8 yard woven contrast fabric
- Scrap of fusible interfacing
- 6” Zipper
- 11” elastic for skirt (1/2” wide)
- Seam ripper
- Pinking Shears
- Needle and thread
- Tailor’s chalk