Claudia Dress 18 Inch Doll Sewing Pattern
Claudia Dress premium sewing pattern designed to perfectly fit 18" dolls like American Girl and Our Generation delivered instantly via email.
A simple and easy to sew flared A-line dress with a contrasting midriff. Fancy it up with a bodice bow that can be made with a grosgrain ribbon, bias binding or any trim of the same width (1/4”).
The back bodice features sharp racer back edges for a chic look.
Pair it with the Lola Shoes sewing pattern for a fun outfit idea!
Dress closes in the back with hook and loop tape for easy dressing.
Skill Level: Easy (One-Hour)
Tools & Materials:
- 1 fat quarter
- Scrap of contrast fabric
- 1/4” wide grosgrain ribbon, bias binding or any decorative trim
- Hook and loop tape (Velcro), 1/2” wide
- Pinking shears
Shop with confidence at Appletotes & Co.
- PDFs delivered instantly via email so there's no waiting ever
- Easy to follow, step-by-step instructions with full color pictures make our projects simple and fun
- Email support seven days a week - we're always here to help
- Re-downloads always available - never lose an Appletotes & Co. pattern