Clarissa Gown 18 Inch Doll Sewing Pattern
Clarissa Gown premium sewing pattern designed to perfectly fit 18" dolls like American Girl and Our Generation delivered instantly via email.
This floor-length versatile gown is perfect for modern garment or medieval costume.
A play of contrast between sheer and solid fabrics, this gown creates striking textures!
The bodice features a rounded neckline finished with a bias binding and a V shaped, corset-style overlay and the sheer sleeves are billowy and rests on the wrist for an elegant look.
The skirt is full and the sheer overlay offers layering and volume.
Gown closes in the back with hook and loop tape and hook and eye for easy dressing.
Skill Level: Easy (One-Hour)
Tools & Materials:
- 1/2 yard Fabric (at least 55” inches wide)
- 1/2 yard sheer fabric (at least 55” inches wide)
- 1/8 yard lining fabric
- 1/4” wide bias binding
- Needle and Thread
- Hook and loop tape
- Hook and eye (1 pc.)
Shop with confidence at Appletotes & Co.
- PDFs delivered instantly via email so there's no waiting ever
- Easy to follow, step-by-step instructions with full color pictures make our projects simple and fun
- Email support seven days a week - we're always here to help
- Re-downloads always available - never lose an Appletotes & Co. pattern