70s Jumpsuit 18 Inch Doll Sewing Pattern
70s Jumpsuit premium sewing pattern designed to perfectly fit 18" dolls like American Girl and Our Generation delivered instantly via email.
A blast from the past disco era perfect outfit for your doll. This one-piece romper features a dress shirt style top, bell bottoms and front zipper.
Pair it the 70's Platform Sandals or the No Sew Clogs for two fun outfits!
Jumpsuit pulls on and closes in the front with a zipper.
Skill Level: Intermediate
Tools & Materials:
- 1/3 yard woven fabric
- 5” zipper (or any size, can be cut)
- Pinking shears
- Needle and thread
- Zipper foot
Shop with confidence at Appletotes & Co.
- PDFs delivered instantly via email so there's no waiting ever
- Easy to follow, step-by-step instructions with full color pictures make our projects simple and fun
- Email support seven days a week - we're always here to help
- Re-downloads always available - never lose an Appletotes & Co. pattern