Slingback Shoes Sewing Pattern for 18 Inch Dolls
Slingback Shoes premium sewing pattern for 18" dolls like American Girl and Our Generation dolls.
This versatile shoe pattern can be a sleek business shoe with its small heel, or a fun, out-on-the-town shoe. Add pre-made embellishments like flowers or bows for a cute touch. Also comes in an open toe style.
Features a unique slingback design with an elastic band especially designed for kids at play in mind. Perfect fit, easy construction... you're going to love making these!
Pair these shoes with the Kelly Blouse with the Holly Skirt or the brand new Avery Dress for some amazing business outfits.
Click here for the Kelly Blouse sewing pattern listing
Click here for the Holly Skirt sewing pattern listing
Click here for the Avery Dress sewing pattern listing
Shop with confidence at Appletotes & Co.
- PDFs delivered instantly via email so there's no waiting ever
- Easy to follow, step-by-step instructions with full color pictures make our projects simple and fun
- Email support seven days a week - we're always here to help
- Re-downloads always available - never lose an Appletotes & Co. pattern
You will need:
- 4”x 9” vinyl or leather + scraps for inner soles*
- 1/4” wide elastic, 2”
- Pre-made bow (optional)
- Glue (contact cement or hot glue)
- 6mm foam
- Double sided tape