Designer Portfolio Sewing Pattern for 18" Dolls
***This is a PDF Pattern, not a finished product - NO REFUNDS, please read the whole listing before purchasing.***
Pattern for a designer portfolio including fashion portfolio cut outs and how to make colored pencils for your doll! Truly adorable and perfectly size an 18" doll such as American Girl Dolls, Journey girls and Our Generation.
This pattern is on the easy side of intermediate.
Shop with confidence at Appletotes & Co.
- PDFs delivered instantly via email so there's no waiting ever
- Easy to follow, step-by-step instructions with full color pictures make our projects simple and fun
- Email support seven days a week - we're always here to help
- Re-downloads always available - never lose an Appletotes & Co. pattern
BASIC SKILLS NECESSARY
Sewing with zipper foot, setting rivets, intermediate sewing
SIZING / FINISHED MEASUREMENTS
6 5/8 x 5 1/4"
RECOMMENDED WITH THIS PATTERN
- leather or vinyl, lining fabric, contrast fabric (for bias strips) scrap material for handles such as leather, suede or vinyl, .17" zipper, elastic 1/2 wide, medium rivets,Spray adhesive (such as 3M multi-purpose adhesive), Cardboard, Parachute Buckle, Tools Rivet setter and anvil
- Zipper foot, rivet setter and anvil, mallet, puncher
Terms and conditions: Appletotes & Co. patterns are for personal use only. Do not distribute or resell the pattern. You can, however, sell the finished product you have made. All images and copy are copyrighted and cannot be used without permission.
Because this is a digital file, there will be no refunds given for buyer's remorse or if your computer cannot download the pattern. Before purchasing, check the skill level on the pattern to make sure you can tackle the project. Also check that your computer has no problems downloading PDFs.
Important: Be honest with yourself and only buy patterns that are at your skill level.