Reversible Apron Sewing Pattern for 14" Dolls
Sew a stylish apron for your doll that requires no fasteners or ties. The apron is not only great as an addition to your doll's kitchen accessories, but it can also be made as an art smock or a handyman's apron.
Because the apron is reversible, you can mix and match beautiful fabrics together.
Add embroidery or hand appliques. So many make-believe possibilities!
Designed for 14" dolls such as WellieWishers™. For it to fit other 14" dolls with bigger heads like Hearts for Hearts Girls, you will need hook and loop tape or snaps.
Also available for 18" Dolls such as American Girl®. Click here for 18" doll listing.
Shop with confidence at Appletotes & Co.
- PDFs delivered instantly via email so there's no waiting ever
- Easy to follow, step-by-step instructions with full color pictures make our projects simple and fun
- Email support seven days a week - we're always here to help
- Re-downloads always available - never lose an Appletotes & Co. pattern
You will need:
- 2 Fat Quarter sized fabric
- 1/2” fabric turner tube