Henley Shirt Sewing Pattern for 14.5" Dolls
***This is a PDF Pattern, not a finished product - NO REFUNDS, please read the whole listing before purchasing.***
Another classic must have. Henley shirt is a popular shirt at first worn by men but later adapted as women's fashion. Pair it with your doll's favorite jeans, shorts or even cute skirts. Includes 2 sleeves (long and short) for an all year round fashion versatility.
It's a perfect fashion staple for both boy and girl dolls. Designed for 14" Dolls such as Wellie Wishers™ and Hearts for Hearts®. Also available for 18" dolls such as American Girl®.
Shop with confidence at Appletotes & Co.
- PDFs delivered instantly via email so there's no waiting ever
- Easy to follow, step-by-step instructions with full color pictures make our projects simple and fun
- Email support seven days a week - we're always here to help
- Re-downloads always available - never lose an Appletotes & Co. pattern
You will need:
- 1/4 yard Knit (jersey, ribbed, pique) Or recycle an old shirt! :)
- 4.5" Hook and Loop tape (Brand: Velcro®)
- Scrap of knit interfacing
- (2) 1/4" buttons
Terms and conditions: Appletotes & Co. patterns are for personal use only. Do not distribute or resell the pattern. You can, however, sell the finished product you have made. All images and copy are copyrighted and cannot be used without permission.
Because this is a digital file, there will be no refunds given for buyer's remorse or if your computer cannot download the pattern. Before purchasing, check the skill level on the pattern to make sure you can tackle the project. Also check that your computer has no problems downloading PDFs.
Important: Be honest with yourself and only buy patterns that are at your skill level.