Furry Boots Sewing Pattern for 14.5" Dolls
Get ready for your doll to be fabulous! This pattern contain 2 style of boot and you can choose any fashion fur you like: Zebra, giraffe, leopard prints, the possibilities are endless! You can also make Ugg looking boots simply by sewing the fur as the interior. All this and more, in an easy to follow step by step guide with clear pictures and directions. Very minimal sewing.
Shop with confidence at Appletotes & Co.
- PDFs delivered instantly via email so there's no waiting ever
- Easy to follow, step-by-step instructions with full color pictures make our projects simple and fun
- Email support seven days a week - we're always here to help
- Re-downloads always available - never lose an Appletotes & Co. pattern
BASIC SKILLS NECESSARY
Sew curved lines, follow simple directions
SIZING / FINISHED MEASUREMENTS
Boots for WellieWishers Dolls.
RECOMMENDED WITH THIS PATTERN
- scrap of fashion faux fur, 6mm Darries Foam, thread, glue gun, glue stick
- 3/8 inch ribbon (optional)
Terms and conditions: Appletotes & Co. patterns are for personal use only. Do not distribute or resell the pattern. You can, however, sell the finished product you have made. All images and copy are copyrighted and cannot be used without permission.
Because this is a digital file, there will be no refunds given for buyer's remorse or if your computer cannot download the pattern. Before purchasing, check the skill level on the pattern to make sure you can tackle the project. Also check that your computer has no problems downloading PDFs.
Important: Be honest with yourself and only buy patterns that are at your skill level.