Cold Shoulder Dress Sewing Pattern for 14" Dolls
Super trendy Cold Shoulder Dress for 14" Dolls such as WellieWishers.
This PDF pattern tutorial features:
- Fully lined dresses
- 2 skirt styles: Handkerchief and A line skirts
- Bonus A line dress, also fully lined
- How to install zipper (you'll be surprised how easy it is!)
- Dresses can be with or without the flounce
You will need:
- 1/3 Fabric (Style 1)
- 1/4 yard of Fabric (Style 2 & bonus dress) 1/4 yard of lining fabric
- 2 yards of 1/4” bias binding (Style 1)
- 10” of 1/4” bias binding (Style 2)
- (or you can make your own, instructions included in this tutorial)
- 19”x 1.25” Contrast or Self Fabric (for Flounce)
- 4 inch regular zipper or any size zipper cut to 4"
Terms and conditions: Appletotes & Co. patterns are for personal use only. Do not distribute or resell the pattern. You can, however, sell the finished product you have made. All images and copy are copyrighted and cannot be used without permission.
Because this is a digital file, there will be no refunds given for buyer's remorse or if your computer cannot download the pattern. Before purchasing, check the skill level on the pattern to make sure you can tackle the project. Also check that your computer has no problems downloading PDFs.
Important: Be honest with yourself and only buy patterns that are at your skill level.